Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary A !!


Yes - it is our anniversary today. 21 years ago we walked down the aisle, promised to love and honour through sickness and health and we have done all of that and more. 21 years ago A was my bestest friend, today he is still my bestest friend.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY A !

I love you more now than I did 21 years ago ! Here's to at least another 21 years together.

"This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with and love."


3 comments:

Anne said...

I found you again!!! Pleased to see you back and with a new beginning:-)

Congrats to the pair of you on being married for 21 years! Love the wedding photo:-)

Margaret said...

Congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary and sorry it took me a couple of days to get here..

This is a beautiful photo, only bested by the beautiful sentiments xx

Suzy said...

Oh I have found you at last! Congratulations! How gorgeous that you are still in love and happy xx