Friday, June 4, 2010

Another great day !

Well day three of doing exactly what I need to do is just about over - so completely happy with that. Unofficially, total loss of 19kg this morning but it doesn't count until I am that weight on a Thursday morning weigh-in.

There were times today when I was so tempted to have something from the vending machine and I looked up and saw my FOCUS post-it note and had a drink of water instead - I LOVE IT WHEN I AM SO MOTIVATED AND HAVE THE WILLPOWER TO RESIST EATING WHAT I SHOULDN'T - can you tell I am happy ??????

Have a great weekend everyone and take care !

3 comments:

Find my way back said...

Yes I can tell you are happy!!! Wohoo you.

Mary said...

WOW well done Linda, you have showed great determination and I need to borrow some stat! :-)

Suzy said...

Well done! You deserve to be happy :-)