Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Staying focussed

Today has probably been the hardest day for me to stay focussed on what I want to achieve – mainly because I was busy with the most mind numbing data capture work. Don’t get me wrong – I enjoy the fact that I get paid as a management accountant to do a data processing job but that doesn’t stop the boredom from hitting or make it easier to stay focussed on what I want to achieve. I have come so close, so many times today, to just eating for the sake of it, but so far I have managed to resist – long may it last because my unofficial weight loss this morning is over 20kgs !!!! Have to stay focussed enough so that I can see that number (or less) on the scales on Thursday morning when I weigh-in.

FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS – that is the key for me at the moment.

Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

No comments: