Monday, January 19, 2009

Another great day !

This morning I got up and checked mail. Then I had my chinese herb tea and went off to gym. I was really pleased because on the way to gy, I had a call from a lady who received a flyer from the mail drop I did on Saturday asking if she could make an appointment for a massage !!!! I am really enjoying Contours - I just wish that now that I have the time I had the money to continue to go once my two free weeks are finished !!!!

I got home from there and had breakfast with K before leaving at 10.30am to go on a really long walk - just under two hours actually. We did a big circuit and stopped off at Coles to get some wraps, lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes to make a salad wrap with the carrots and cheese we already had at home.

Then a quick shower and off for a driving session (now over 2/3's of her 100hrs completed - YAY !!!). Got home and made sure the therapy room was all set up and waited for the new client to arrive. She left and said she was very happy with the treatment which is always good - although the real proof will be if she makes another appointment and actually comes back again. I mentioned the hot stone massage to her and she is very keen to try that so hopefully she will be back.

Then it was time to go to lectures - have just got home and am catching up on what I have missed during the day. Am off now to finish the washing and then shower and settle down with my book until A gets home from work.

Have a great day everyone and take care !

Thought for the day : Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.

3 comments:

Find my way back said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day all bright and chirpy you are.

Anne said...

You are sounding great:-) Have another great day!

Love your thought of the day:-)

Mary said...

How exciting! So proud of you hon and it will only continue to grow now :-)