Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thank goodness ...

finally I can get out of bed !!
This past week hasn't been fun at all - coughing and spluttering away AND STILL NO VOICE ! The main thing is that I managed to get up for a while yesterday and have spent a large part of today out of bed so hopefully in the next couple of days I can even get a walk happening !
Today we went and collected the car which we bought together with K - it is a 1989 Nissan Pulsar hatchback - with 45 000kms on the clock !! Yes, the old man who sold it used to go to the shops and back each week and that was all the travelling that he did in it. Tomorrow we are taking it for RWC and to get all the hoses replaced, then off to register it and then, no doubt, it will be the only car that K and I travel around in.
I am still looking for a job - I have put it out to the universe but I think that maybe the universe is just a little busy with other things at the moment because there is just nothing out there - come on universe - help me out here - please ......
OK- just wanted to let you know that I was up and about in the land of the living again - hopefully will have some good news to post re my weight this week. Despite being sick I have been eating better because I have had to eat to take my tablets - a far cry from the one or two meals which I may have been eating since I stopped working in the middle of November.

Thought for the day : Every exit is an entry to somewhere else.

2 comments:

Anne said...

It's a slow time of the year to job hunt but I'm sure the universe will hear you soon! Hope you are soon a lot better!

Find my way back said...

Glad you are back in the land of the living.