Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another weigh-in tomorrow

Thursday seems to come around quite quickly lately - more than once a week I am sure !!!! This is our weigh-in day and while I did have a small Lindt easter bunny and two hot cross buns for breakfast on Sunday, we also did heaps of cycling and walking to burn off those extra calories. I am curious to see whether or not it worked.

I have been doing really well making my 10,000 steps per day although last night I had to run on the spot for 250 steps to reach my goal but I just knew I couldn't go to bed knowing that I had got so close and didn't manage to make it.

A is looking at us doing a 50km cycle in June - Brisbane to the Bay - you cycle from Southbank to Wynnum and back. Would like to drive the course before we enter but early bird discount entrance fee happens if you register before Friday so will have to weigh up the difference between having to pay extra for each of the three of us or maybe entering a race only to find it is full of hills after we have paid. At least with it being in June we do have a bit of time to get some more hill work in - we have been doing some hill work in preparation for the Brisbane to Gold Coast cycle in October but we haven't done anything serious.

My legs were tired tonight when we cycled - I think that tomorrow night I will give them a break and go shopping with K. No matter how many times I tell her Melbourne is the shopping capital of Australia, she insists on buying clothes to take down with her !!!! Will see what she finds tomorrow night.

I am off to have some dinner, do some washing and then hopefully have a great night's sleep = I have been sleeping so badly lately and it is really annoying. Normally when I exercise I sleep so well but not lately - the more I exercise the more it seems to keep me awake.

Take care and have a great day !

TFTD : Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow"

No comments: